Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Police Protection

I've never been faced with this question so my response is from quick thought.  The police protect themselves of course, and maybe their partner if they're on good terms.  Also by protecting their partners they protect themselves from accussations about their harm or even worse death.  Moving along I believe they protect their immediate family as well.  Most police that I've heard speak before say they love everyone like their family.  If family is important enough to them to make a reference to then I believe family is second behind themselves.  Last I think are the citizens.  Citizens are hard to protect because judgement of who actually needs protecting can be altered by lies and deceit.  That being said I believe police protect themselves, family, and those who seem helpless or less offensive to them.  Their egos and personal experiences may also be factors in their decisions on who to protect.

No comments:

Post a Comment